Balsamiq Wireframes 4.7.3
Balsamiq Wireframes is a user-friendly UI wireframing tool that allows you to design mockups for your application’ interfaces.
Overview of Balsamiq Wireframes
Balsamiq Wireframes (successor to Balsamiq Mockups) is a powerful UI and UX wireframe builder application that provides a WYSIWYG editor with drag-and-drop support. The program can help you design a UI mockups without any hassle, you can create layout from scratch or customize existing ones. It provides you with enough tools to aid you in creating a design layout for your application with built-in components. You can design and arrange pre-built widgets using a drag-and-drop as well as perform other operations with ease.
Balsamiq Wireframes Full Version provides users with a friendly environment to create mockups for your various designs and needs. It is a rapid wireframing tool that can help you design complex mockups by simply operations, you can generate more ideas and focus on the best solutions. The program features various built-in user interface components such as icons, database, and other objects. You can also export the project to PDF or image files, and rapidly synchronizes the available versions. Additionally, Balsamiq Wireframes also has advanced capabilities of sharing and visualization of mockups.
Key Features of Balsamiq Wireframes
- Hundreds of built-in and UI controls and icons
- Fast and simplicity with drag-and-drop support
- Export or present wireframes to images or PDFs
- Customizable templates, elements and libraries
- Assemble elements with drag & drop operations
- Share and export wireframes to the website
- Optimized for speed with keyboards shortcuts
- Generate simple prototypes for demos or testing
- Works offline, no internet connection required
- Create interactive prototypes, and much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 250 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- Redis: Visual C++ Redistributable (x86 or x64)
What’s new in Wireframes 4
- Improved prototypes, components and icons
- New advanced find and replace regex functions
- Added new ability to extract text from image
- Other new features, bug fixes and improvements.