Autodesk 3ds Max 2024.1
Autodesk 3ds Max is an advanced and professional 3D graphics program that can be used for creating 3D animations, models, games and images. It provides users with a comprehensive toolset for their modeling, rendering, and animation works.
Overview of Autodesk 3ds Max
Autodesk 3ds Max (formerly known as 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max), is a professional 3D modeling and animation solution used by professionals, VFX artists, game developers, and graphic designers to create stunning scenes. The program provides a suite of easy-to-reach tools and options to model, render, or animate something relevant to your works. It is also used for movie pre-visualizations, modeling, visual effects, animations, simulation, global illumination, etc.
The software provides users with an environment in which 3D modeling, texturing, animation, rendering, and adding visual effects are all handled without hassles. 3ds Max provides you a flexible environment with all modeling capabilities for video editors, game developers, architectural visualization studios, and more.
Autodesk 3DS MAX is a complete 3D modeling and animation solutions that provides you a complete and professional tools for any business needs. It has everything you need to unleash your creativity beyond imagination, be delivering a rich amount of creative tool sets and a powerful graphics features. Furthermore, the program features advanced visual effects creation tools, character animation, polygon and texture modeling, engaging virtual reality (VR), etc.
Key features of Autodesk 3ds Max
- A variety of models, shapes, materials and high complexity and detail
- Ability to import and export the output for various animation and design apps
- Ability to use programming language Python in project development
- Advanced modeling capabilities and flexible / expandable architecture
- All graphic tools for making 3D animations, models, games and images
- Build characters, layer and mirror animations at higher-quality outputs
- Complete modeling tools and high-fidelity visualizations and animations
- Create and edit complex material networks and improve productivity
- Create professional effects, particle systems, and movie pre-visualization
- Customizable user interface, visualize and edit materials quickly and easily
- Dynamic simulation, radiosity, normal map creation and rendering
- Intelligent software to recognize the beginning and end of the animation
- Support for multiple extensions to apply visual effects, and so much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz multi-core with SSE4.2 (intel or AMD) or higher CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 9 GB free hard disk space
- Graphic card: Advanced GPU with Direct3D 11
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 display
What’s new in 3ds Max 2024
- New tool for baking maps and surfaces, PBR materials & real-time engine
- Rendering and view-port improvements with interactive rendering tools
- Major enhancements to the copy and paste animation data commands
- Improved robust modeling tools and enhanced animation capabilities
- Symmetry modifier, VertexPaint, Spline and array modifier enhancements
- FFD performance improvements, color management updates, and more.