AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.1
AOMEI Partition Assistant is an easy-to-use and reliable hard disk partition software that offers comprehensive partition management features.
Overview of AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant enables you to easily create, split, copy, clone, resize, delete, merge, and wipe partition. It offers an easy-way to manage all the partitions of your hard drives, and provides convenient user-friendly interface. This highly-efficient partition management utility gives you all the essential tools to manage disk partitions and ensure the security of your data. Furthermore, Partition Assistant also provides dynamic disk management, primary to logical partition conversion, and other disk-related solution.
AOMEI Partition Assistant helps you to manage any file system formats and supports all storage media. You can use this program to manage IDE, SATA, SSD, SCSI, USB, RAID and so on. Moreover, it is also supports NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, EXT2, and EXT3 file systems.
The built-in step-by-step wizards realize you to easily finish complex operations without any hassle. You can also easily migrate OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD without reinstalling OS and applications.
The latest version has a lot of new features and bugs fixed from the previous version. The Pro version has more features, specially designed for home users, workstation users, commercial users and some advanced users.
Key features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Align partition to boost performance and lifespan
- Allocate free space from one partition to another
- Change serial number & change partition type ID
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa with ease
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa
- Create Windows PE bootable media without any hassle
- Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space
- Merge multiple partitions into a single partition
- Merge unallocated disk space to an existing partition
- Recover lost or deleted partitions with advanced tools
- Set active partition and view partition properties
- Support file systems including FAT, FAT32 and NTFS
- Wipe hard drive to permanently erase sensitive data
- Resize and move partition without data loss, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM (512 or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 120 MB disk space
What’s new in AOMEI Partition Assistant 10
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster and safer process
- Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe
- More flexible and adjustable with drag and drop interface
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk
- Added new EFI/UEFI BIOS Boot Options Manager, etc.