AmpliTube is an advanced audio modelling application that provides users with powerful capabilities to emulate various guitar and bass tones.
Overview of IK Multimedia AmpliTube
AmpliTube is the most powerful guitar and bass tone studio that comes with a comprehensive array of digital tone-tweaking tools. The program is specially designed for Mac and Windows PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW.
Just like any other respectable audio modeler, AmpliTube delivers a great customizable experience with standard controls. It enables you to create various tones for guitar and bass with amplifiers, racks, stomps and tuners. This app will take your electric guitar to an extreme hyper realism level acoustic guitar and customization of tone you never dreamed possible with familiar tools and intuitive workflows.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube provides amazing controls for tone-sculpting and fine-tuning cabinet from all of the available models. The program contains an impressive amount of effects, instrument tuner, and most accurate calibration tool. It also allows you do experiment with different speaker combinations, create custom mix all of the audio components in one mixer, and gives you a convenient way to record and play multiple loops simultaneously. Even more, you can blend multiple acoustic styles and types of guitar at the same time with highly-responsive.
Key features of IK Multimedia AmpliTube
- Advanced integration with a wide range of controllers
- Powerful and customizable guitar and bass tone studio
- Standalone application and VST, AAX or RTAS plug-in
- Speakers, selections, and creative speaker combinations
- Delivers hyper-realistic acoustic guitar with pre-amp effects
- Converts electric guitar into multiple styles of acoustic guitars
- Industry-standard sound with DSM and VRM technologies
- Dynamic interaction between power amp and speakers
- Perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version
- Advanced DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass
- Built-in multitrack recorder to quickly capture ideas
- Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section
- Powerful guitar amp, effects modeling, and much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz dual-core CPU (intel Core 2 / AMD Athlon or higher)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 3 GB free hard disk space (additional required)
- Sound Adapter: any sound card with ASIO compatible
- Graphics Card: any graphics adapter with OpenGL 2 or above
What’s new in AmpliTube 5
- All new signal chain and creative routing freedom
- Powerful new cabinet section with VIR technology
- New mixer with built-in new dozens mixing effects
- Other new features, bug fixes and improvements.