Affinity Designer 22.214.171.1247
Affinity Designer is a powerful vector graphics software that provides comprehensive tools for photo retouching and graphic material creation.
Overview of Serif Affinity Designer
Affinity Designer is a versatile and flexible graphic design application that combines pixel based editing with vector design options. It is a professional-grade photo editing and design application for retouching images and creating compelling graphics to obtain better results.
The program provides a variety of graphic tools, effects to help you transform your photos, create vector graphics and enhance its appearance. It helps illustrators, web designers, game developers and other creative professionals to create high-quality graphics, print projects, logos, concept art, icons, UI designs, mock-ups and more.
Serif Affinity Designer delivers a professional-grade photo editing and design tools with advanced color and lighting manipulation tools. It supports multiple layers and bundles a complete collection of raster tools you can work with to create realistic artwork. Affinity Designer provides advanced raster tools, manipulation controls, adjustment options and graphic effects. Moreover, Affinity Designer Full Version is fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), PostScript and other formats.
Key Features of Serif Affinity Designer
- Great performance, optimized for Direct3D and 64-bit engines
- Create massive gigapixel-sized documents with great accuracy
- Solid graphic design tools with multi-touch and plug-in support
- Accurate vector tools and raster finishing without switching apps
- Powerful layers management and customizable geometric shapes
- Live-preview non-destructive Boolean operations as compounds
- Professional colour support, duplicate and transform objects
- Multiple document views with high DPI (retina) monitor support
- Comprehensive keyboard shortcuts, and customizable toolbars
- Dynamic snapping and multi-object guides for precise alignment
- Pixel-accurate alignment for web graphics and website mockups
- Managers for brushes, grids, snapping and other operations
- Pixel, retina, and outline view modes with split view support
- Convert shapes and text to fully editable curves, and much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz multi-core processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 786 display
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
What’s new in Affinity Designer 2
- New non-destructive warp over any vector artwork or text
- Improved super-fast live preview even on complex illustrations
- Shape builder tool much easier and more interactive way
- New knife tool, provides precision and scissor functionality
- Easily measure line lengths, segments, distances and areas
- Import and edit AutoCAD and DXF files quickly and accurately
- New view mode useful for selecting a specific curve or object