Adobe Substance 3D Painter 126.96.36.19985
Adobe Substance 3D Painter is a 3D painting and texturing application that provides a set of comprehensive tools, materials and brushes.
Overview of Adobe Substance 3D Painter
Substance 3D Painter is an innovative 3D painting software that changes the usual workflow to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It offers a complete set of texturing tools that allows you to create materials in real-time, paint multiple materials on a single mesh, and preview your painting in a physically-based viewport. With this 3D app, you can create texture paintings on 3D models in a short time and help you streamline your work and map preset material settings.
Substance Painter offers you comprehensive tools for designing materials and brushes, and support high-resolution painting. Thanks to the layer-based painting process, you can mapping brush strokes and editing individual parts of a model with ease. It allows you to create and edit highly-detailed materials, modify textures, adjust colors, and add surface roughness for 3D Assets.
Adobe Substance 3D Painter Full Version is a versatile 3D texturing application for 3D professionals and enthusiasts. 3D Painter can be used in various industries from game developments, fashions, animations, movie productions, product designs, visual effects, architecture and more.
Main Features of Adobe Substance 3D Painter
- Complete and familiar set of texturing tools, effects, and materials
- Create even more realistic 3D paintings and models easier than ever
- User-friendly 3D Painter that supports high-resolution paintings
- Innovative tools for mapping brush strokes and editing individual parts
- Advanced brushes and materials that automatically adapt to your model
- Dynamic tools for creative professionals that adapt to any shape
- Advanced lighting and shadows, making texturing even more painless
- Powerful paint engine with dynamic brushes, projection tools, or particles
- Advanced material creation and export to any engine or renderer effortlessly
- Supports multi-tile painting, Alembic, camera import, and Python scripting
- Convert textures into compatible format for Unity, Unreal, VRay, Arnold, etc.
- Preview your model in the included path tracing mode, and so much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz multi-core (intel i5 / AMD Ryzen 5) or higher CPU
- Memory: 16 GB RAM (32 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 30 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
- Graphics Card: 4 GB VRAM with OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12 or higher
What’s new in Substance 3D Painter 9
- Added new paint tool for path creation and modification
- Integrate new content (path tools and base materials)
- New base materials and cleaning of legacy materials
- Update textures in library and reduce seam artifacts
- New properties for dynamic strokes, and much more.