Adobe Substance 3D Modeler 126.96.36.199
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler is an innovative 3D modeling and sculpting application that allows an unparalleled sculpting and modeling on VR and desktop experiences.
Overview of Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler lets you model and sculpt across both desktop and VR for organic sculpting and scene building. You can start your creation from scratch or import an existing model and convert it and start sculpting. The program is designed to make working in 3D as intuitive as working with clay in real life. With an intuitive design, you can create simple 3D models or even complex, and focus purely on the creative process.
Substance 3D Modeler frees you from technical constraints, allowing you to quickly create complex models and iterate on variations and parts in a non destructive way. Modeler is a flexible tool for creating concept art, sketching and prototyping, crafting and sculpting characters, and more. It is a suitable tool for graphic designers, 3D experts, and VFX artists alike.
Modeler lets you switch seamlessly between desktop and VR and lets you interact naturally with your art, depending on the needs of your project. Moreover, the program can output extremely detailed models that can be exported to Substance 3D painter for texturing, or to a renderer application.
Key features of Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
- Create from scratch or import an existing model and convert it
- Switch seamlessly between VR experience and Desktop controls
- Great sculpting and modeling in VR and desktop experiences
- Compatible with VR devices, desktop mode and tablet pressure
- Create complex 3D models and parts in a non destructive way
- Export high poly or optimized models for any compatible apps
- Sketching and prototyping, crafting characters, sculpting, etc.
- Powerful symmetry and repetition capabilities for complex tasks
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz multi-core (Intel i5 or AMD FX) or higher CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or higher is recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 display (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- Graphic card: 4 GB VRAM or higher recommended
- Disk Space: 4 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
What’s new in Substance 3D Modeler 1.3
- New support for viewport ray tracing and live Boolean preview
- New cut, copy and paste commands for duplicating objects
- Improvements to the workflow, viewport, color and option