Adobe Substance 3D Designer 126.96.36.19963
Adobe Substance 3D Designer is an advanced 3D textures and material creation application that provides the ultimate 3D editing and authoring tool for gaming and entertainment. With this software, you can create 3D textures and material for game and video post-production.
Overview of Adobe Substance 3D Designer
Adobe Substance 3D Designer (formerly known as Allegorithmic Substance Designer) is a reliable application to help users create interesting 3D animations effortlessly. This will empower VFX artists, animators, designers and video game creators to deliver the next generation visuals and experiences.
Substance 3D Designer is a powerful 3D design and modeling application that focuses on texture design. It provides a set of tools and functions to help you generate realistic textures for any 3D object. You can create dynamic textures, more realistic special effects, gaming assets, and entertainment materials using graphs without limits.
Adobe Substance 3D Designer has become the standard in the entertainment industry for PBR material authoring. It’s been used across many industries and widely used by AAA game creators, as well as animators, visual effects artists, and designers. The program comes with a rich node library, you can generate dynamic 3D models, combine existing models and even create 3D models from scratch. It allows you to can create 3D materials and patterns, image filters, environment lights, and even 3D models.
Key features of Adobe Substance 3D Designer
- Advanced material authoring tool for video game and visual effects materials
- Extensive API and powerful plugins with the integrated Python scripting
- Generate dynamic 3D models, or combine elements like curves and models
- HDR lighting creation parametric lighting stages using procedural lights
- Node-based workflow with endless possibilities, and infinite combinations
- Procedural creation materials, patterns, image filters, lights, and 3D models
- Rich 3D assets, materials and node library to create your assets from scratch
- Send materials and filters to other Substance 3D applications with ease
- Presets library, generate customizable and dynamic 3D models and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz (intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 or higher CPU)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 30 GB disk space (SSD recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB VRAM (10 GB or higher recommended)
What’s new in Substance 3D Designer 13
- Improved interface, nodes, models and graphs
- Presets management for compositing graphs API
- Graph properties when using in-context editing