Adobe Media Encoder 2023 22.214.171.124
Adobe Media Encoder is a powerful, and feature-rich media processing tool that can be used for encoding and decoding your media files.
Overview of Adobe Media Encoder
Adobe Media Encoder is a comprehensive media encoder application that allows you to create, convert, improve and extract media files. In is an all-in-one media processing software which is required for some Adobe products to encode and decode media files. The program supports an array of output formats and codecs, and can be used for Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Character Animator, and more.
Adobe Media Encoder is a basic application for encoding and decoding a certain file to different formats. The program has the ability to create, convert and manage audio and video files. It provides you a set of professional-grade tools with advanced features for encoding all kinds of media formats. It has a wide range of presets for various formats, tight integration with many applications, and seamless media processing workflow.
Moreover, you can use Adobe Media Encoder Full Version as standalone app as well as a companion for other related applications. It also allows you to process several video and audio files simultaneously, as well as adjust and change the parameters.
Key Features of Adobe Media Encoder
- Support for Dolby, multi-channel 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound
- Extended ultra HD (4K) monitor, DNxHD & IRT compliance
- Tuner for automatically adjusting duration of rendered projects
- Support for 8K H.264, XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on CPU and Graphics
- Encoding audio and video files in multiple formats with presets
- Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
- Support for ambisonic audio, Hybrid LOG Gamma and HEVC (H.265)
- Automatically adjusting the duration, channelization and correction
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz multi-core (intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3) or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 4 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM with OpenGL 2.0 or above
What’s new in Media Encoder 2023
- New clip stitching, quality and performance improvements
- Improved support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
- Add new custom titles, and video thumbnails when publishing
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets, LOG Gamma and H.265