Acme CAD Converter 2023 188.8.131.520
Acme CAD Converter is a powerful Computer Aided Design (CAD) conversion software that can be used to convert AutoCAD files to other graphic formats.
Overview of Acme CAD Converter
Acme CAD Converter helps you convert DWG, DXF, and DWF files into PDF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, PNG, TGA, HPGL, DXF, SVG, SVGZ, DWG, CGM, EPS, and more. The program has many options to convert and export your CAD files, you will be easy to convert multiple DWG and DFX files at once, and also can convert multiple CAD files into a single PDF file as well.
Acme CAD Converter Full Version supports user-defined watermark, supports 3D objects hidden-line removal, user-designed page layout size setting, fonts replacement and batch recovering and packing. It comes with new graphics display techniques to accelerates the graphics display performance, new missing files reminder to tell you when external file quoted in drawing are not found or missing, and many more.
Main Features of Acme CAD Converter
- Automatically adjusting the corresponding page layout
- Batch recover and batch pack DXF, DWG, DWF files
- Conversion of files according to an apponited ratio
- Convert between DWG, DXF, and other graphic formats
- Convert multiple DWG, DXF to another files at once
- Identify and guarantee the precise output size
- Merge multiple DWG, DXF, DWF files into a PDF file
- Support for the most popular graphic formats
- Supports AutoCAD R2.5-R2021 drawing file format
- Work as standalone/not need third party software
- Supports user-designed watermark, and many more.
Technical details and Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz multi-core processor (Pentium i3 or better)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space: 30 MB free disk space
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 display (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
What’s new in CAD Converter 2023
- Added support for latest AutoCAD
- Other bug fixes and improvements.